'A Nightmare On Elm Street' Returns With A Vicious New Trailer


I have never seen the original A Nightmare On Elm Street. I have seen a few clips here and there as well as the ending scene, but I have never actually sat down and watched it from start to end.

So I suppose that this new remake is aimed towards people like me who are aware of the twisted tale of Elm Street, but haven't actually seen it. Well after watching this new trailer, I can honestly say I'm ready for Freddy. The remake features some pretty decent young actors (recognizable from TV shows) and what looks to be a super freaky Jackie Earle Haley doing the hack 'n slash this go around.

First of all, the timing of Freddy's attacks look absolutely spot on and totally caught me off guard. Then there was also that really slick scene where the girl was having the so-called 'micro naps' and was being attacked in the grocery store. It looks like the team behind this reboot are definitely having fun with the dream mechanic and applying some cutting-edge (pun intended) effects into it.

I'm up for a trip to theaters on April 30th, anyone else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whether you have enjoyed what you've read or want to rant about how I'm a complete moron, express yourself in the comments section!